Wednesday 17 March 2010

Runcible Spoon

The two Quince trees I ordered online arrived today. They were COD. Interesting that, as COD has virtually died out in the UK but here is how you shop online. Suits me. It worked out at about £17 for the pair, including delivery

Spent a good hour planting them. Took a few shots but the sun was so bright I couldn't see the LCD screen so I took pictures of next doors barn by mistake. I'll do some tomorrow morning.

Come Autumn, if they crop well I'll have to buy some mince and a runcible spoon.

I'm definitely unfit, digging the 2 holes knackered me out. Wouldn't be too bad but I have to crack on with the garden tomorrow. I'd like to finidh the plot byt Friday and do some planting over the weekend.

Forgot to mention that it snowed overnight but by the time I started digging holes for the trees, not only had the snow gone but I was down to my T-shirt!

2 comments:

  1. "The Complete Nonsense of Edward Lear"

    I used to have a copy, long ago and far away!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thats the one! I do have a copy with me, as it happens.

    ReplyDelete