Tuesday 17 August 2010

My Flat Part III

Met with Hobo at 08:00 today so had time for breakfast. Hobo took me to a small bar near Deák Tér for a traditional Halogy breakfast of coffee, rum and beer. (This was to be the template of a standard morning in Budapest)

I went back to the paint store, with the tenants friend, to get a tiny roller for painting behind the radiators and other hard to reach places. From what he'd been told by Hobo, he expected the shop to be out on the outskirts. Its not quit that far, just feels like it when you're carrying a 25Kg bucket of paint!

I hung around the flat for the rest of the day, occasionally helping Hobo move furniture and stuff. I showed Hobo some of the photos I took after the 1st renovation, way back in 2003.

I realised there's no biting insects in Budapest so I resolved to put my shorts on when I got back to the hotel.

Apparently, the current tenant has been there for 3 years.

No comments:

Post a Comment