Wednesday 27 July 2011

Good Weather

Finally stopped raining today so I had a go at the lawn. The grass grows so quickly that I'd expect to flush out new tribes of pygmies or Japanese soldiers who think the war's still on. (The last would be pushing it a bit now as he'd probably be in hid eighties!)

I had an unexpected call from Steve to say his flight had been delayed (by a day or two!) and to let Hobo know. Using my psychic powers, I found him in the pub and let him know.

Eventually made my way home and started making Lecso (pronounced letch-o). I'd bought the paprika in the shop in the morning and let slip I was going to make lecso. All the locals seemed pleased that I was attempting it and wanted to make sure I had all the right ingredients. ( You've got onions? How about tomatoes?)!

No comments:

Post a Comment