Thursday 20 May 2010

New Shinies.

New Rotovator
New Rotovator
Originally uploaded by A John Walters

My new Rotavator came today. Only its not just a Rotavator. Theres a load of add-ons that let you: Mow the grass, plough, unearth potatoes and rotavate. Yup, its a transformer toy for grown-ups!

Need to get a set of spanner or some such for when I need to strip the sucker down.



New Rotovator
Heres the plough and mower attachment

New Rotovator
Other shinies.

Oh yes, the 2-wheeled diesel tractor has morphed into a rotavator as it was about 50% cheaper.

Hay-fever is really bad this year or, perhaps, better as its in the afternoon I start sneezing like mad and dose myself up with anti-histamines.

2 comments:

  1. Great looking rotavator, something we've been looking at buying (but dithering over the price).

    I'll look forward to reading more about it and how it does in your garden.

    SuzyJ

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there,

    Just discovered your blog and catching up!

    Only problem at the moment is the lack of petrol. I don't drive so I'm just trying to work the best way of getting some by bike.

    What finally made me bite the bullet and buy one was the idea of double digging an acre of ground!

    ReplyDelete