Sunday 6 June 2010

Day of Rest

Well not really.

More strimming today. I did the right hand neighbours boundary then waded into my fenced off kitchen garden as the grass was almost long enough to lose cows in. Then did the other neighbours side but when the petrol ran out, so did my enthusiasm. Its about 25C in the shade and where I was, there's no shade.

I noticed my potatoes have lots of holes in the leaves but I didn't see any orange maggoty things so it doesn't seem to be Colorado Beetle. I'll do a closer inspection later this week.

The onions Steve gave me for seeds are starting to flower and the onion sets I planted are starting to look like real onions. The radishes (again for seed) are in flower so I better keep an eye on them to get the seeds.

I attempted to fit the "claw wheels" to the rotavator chassis but the wheels went tight against the shield thingy that stops you getting clods of earth chucked in your face. Need to get some spanners to help me take it off.

Oh, its my fathers birthday today so happy birthday, dad!

No comments:

Post a Comment