Saturday 5 June 2010

Mowing

Its been a week so I decided to use my transformer machine in mowing mode. It was a bit difficult getting the release clamp on to bind the two bits together. When I worked for an NCB subsidiary, I remember watching the mechanics at work, which gave me an idea. I got a lump of wood and a hammer and tapped the clamp into place. (Well, smacked hard then)

Took me a while to get the thing started, I had to read the manual at one point, thats how desperate I was! Bloody hell, does this thing shift!

The blade was obvious spinning far faster than my dwti electric mowers as the grass was being blown out as a fine chaff. Another benefit was that there was none of this cowboy lassoing nonsense with the flex or moving the extension lead so I think I did the job in record time.

I should take photos of the machine in each of its incarnations.

No comments:

Post a Comment