Friday 25 June 2010

Return of the Strimmer

This morning I fitted the air filter back on the strimmer and, after 5 minutes pulling the starter cord, got it going. I gave it a few revs and it seemed to be working so I decided to do a bit of strimming to see how long it lasted before it conked out. An hour later I'd strimmer most of the orchard. I'm trying to do it once a week as the grass is so quick growing at the moment but with the strimmer out of action, it hasn't been possible. Who'd have thought the air filter was the cause!

After that I started on a maintenance job for the hedge. cut down all the grass around the plant. Can't do it with the strimmer so it was a manual job with a sickle. managed about 3 metres before it started raining.

In the pub in the evening, I told Hobo the good news

No comments:

Post a Comment