Wednesday 5 August 2009

Frog

Managed about an hours scything this morning. Cleared the front lawn and an area by the shed for a compost heap. I put the compost container together and then filled it with kitchen waste. Pretty useful as up until now I've been burying the kitchen waste in the trenches I've been digging and as I've not been digging regularly, well, let just say this is a Godsend.

Did a bit of light weeding and then adjusted the scythe. Now that I've used it a fair amount I now have the practical experience to adjust the thing so its more comfortable to use and so more efficient.

When I came home from the pub I found a frog in the kitchen! Took the best part of 20 mins before I got him in a box and took him outside. "Hop off and go eat some slugs" I told him.

No comments:

Post a Comment