Sunday 11 October 2009

Apples

I was up fairly early and had my semi regular breakfast of porridge oats. Started the washing machine on its "endless cycle". Every other setting does something unexpected so I leave well alone.

Went outside and sprayed some more weed killer on the Knotweed. Since your supposed to leave it for a week I'm taking that as "spray every week". I expect to have cleared after the 1st frost at this rate!

Went over to Steve's at lunchtime and got a bucket full of apples and some turps/spirits for the brush. I got a bucket full as that roughly works out to about 5L of juice, more or less. So more cider in a couple of weeks times :)

Opened the windows to let the paint fumes clear and examined my handiwork. Seems the later painting is better than when I started but the paint coverage is fine so I'll touch it up tomorrow.

Ran out of washing up liquid so my blitz on the dishes came to a grinding halt

No comments:

Post a Comment