Thursday 15 October 2009

Nearly Shopping Day

After 3 days inactivity caused by installation of new kit on PC I decided it was high time to get some some shopping done done in Kormend.

% minutes before the bus was due I realised I didn't have my ATM cards so went on a hunt for them. Found them 10 minutes after the bus had left!

The weather has also dramatically cooled going from the low/mid 20s to hovering just over 1C in just a week! Global warming my arse.

Shopping day tomorrow.

Had a go at juicing the apples Steve gave me and put it in a demijohn. I woefully underestimated how many apples I needed and should have got 2 buket at least. If you have to much you could always just drink the juice but having too little is a disaster. I reckon theres about 2-3L of juice so should be OK

No comments:

Post a Comment