Saturday 5 December 2009

New Orchard

I got some bread at half past ridiculous in the morning, as you do as the shop runs out at about 8am!

I had breakfast and too a few photos of the garden. This was for a before and after shot but the mist did give it a ghostly look sort of "Spectral Morning".

Before
Before

This is after I spaced out the tree positions using garden tools and string for measuring.

Well 10am came and went but at 11, just as I was starting on some work in a back room, I faintly heard a knock at the door. Sure enough there was Hobo with Steve to act as translator.

4 trees as expected but fitted them in a sort of L shaped around the 2 existing trees giving me 6 trees in a formation like the 6 dots on a die. (a single dice to those not in the know)

After

Eventually I'm hoping to finishing pigs on the windfalls and use chickens to help keep pests down under the trees. Plus I can make lots of cider.

I offered both a cup of coffee seeing how it was pretty cold.

No comments:

Post a Comment