Tuesday 1 December 2009

Summary

Had several cancelled days due to Palinka and not much in the garden because of rainy days but in summary:

  • Got some genuine Palinka from one of the villagers

  • Steve came around with some grape cuttings and some berry canes

  • Had a surprise cheese delivery so had cheese on toast for my mid day snack for a couple of days

  • Went to pub last night and ordered some apple trees. Not sure how many!

  • Steve gave me some carrots and some sausages to keep in freezer. To my untutored eye they seem to be a species of blood sausage or black pudding.



Today it rained heavily in the morning. I'd just decided to go dig some holes for the trees when I realised i didn't know how big they'd grow ie what the rootstock is. I'll just have to ask and space then accordingly.

No comments:

Post a Comment