Saturday 13 February 2010

Saturday

Went to the shop to get a load of stuff and then had to put it all back when Irealised i didn't have any money on me!

Went to visit Steve as it appeared his tumble was worse than it looked when I left him. Chatted a bit but as the shop was about to close I went over and did a bit more shopping. Got some more mushrooms. They do seems tastier than ours for some reason.

Got one of the beer kits from the garage. I'll let it thaw overnight and do some brewing tomorrow. I checked the cat tracks in the garden and found a hole in the fence. I'll block that tomorrow around about 3pm as the cats don't seem to be in the barn then. B*****ds.

Also had a look over the fence at the snow next door. I haven't seen the tell-tale glow of the telly for weeks, maybe months. No tracks by the door, none out the back. This means no-ones left for at least 3 days and probably a week. Might have lost a neighbour before even getting to know them.

Beer as a health food. I knew all this beer drinking was good for me! Now, if I can just find a scientific report that shows smoking will cure my asthma, I'll be back on fags quicker than you can say "got a light?".

No comments:

Post a Comment