Tuesday 16 February 2010

Tuesday

Finally caught up with the washing. Phew, I can get back to a normal once a week washday now. The ski-slope of washing has sunk too. At this rate I'll have nothing to do this weekend!

Half the tomatoes I planted have come out. Surprise tomatoes these will be as I can't remember which ones were the Marmande (Beef) tomatoes and which ones are the Normal ones!

Hobo turne up at about 10:30. Something about the bins (In Hungarian "bin" sounds remarkably like "cooker") It seems I need a new sticker for this year and without it they won't empty it. Its about 5000 forints (about £17) for the year. I should have had a bill with a payment slip on it but I certainly didn't have anything from the name on the sticker.

Went out in the evening and Steve hobbled in, trooper that he is. :D

Hobo went over the bin thing and by the end of the night I got my head around it. (It was actually 500 forints by the way!) Hobo had noticed my bin hadn't had the sticker and had actually gone around and sorted it out for me so I owed him the money! Thank goodness for that as I wouldn't have known where to start.

Afterwards I watched "Have I got News for You" with Brian Blessed on Youtube. Possibly the funniest one ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment