Sunday 31 January 2010

Hand washing.

Finally managed to wrestle my way through a Hungarian website and order a new washing-machine. It'll take about 2 weeks so I'll have to deal with the backlog of washing by hand.

I have a large plastic bucket so I'll just put the clothes in that with some washing powder, give then a bit of a bashing, let them soak for 20 mins ors o them rinse and wring them dry. A bit labour intensive but I'm starting to run out of socks!

A friend rang me on the mobile. Not sure if I mentioned this before but the whole village is in a sort of cell phone dead area. My phone changes network when i pick it up or go into a different room. So basically I couldn't hear anything.

I then went on to my PC to use Skype to phone her back but it was a bit depressing to watch the money go down like a petrol pump in reverse!

No comments:

Post a Comment