Tuesday 5 January 2010

Kormend

Went to Kormend today. desperately needed to replenish the stocks of food a bit. I'll probably need to go again this week, maybe even three times.

I went to Tescos, which is about a mile from the bus stop so it gives me about 20 minutes shopping time, as Hobo said there was a sale on mobile phones there. Spent ages looking for shelves with phones on and in the end I had to rush to the till to get back to the bus in time. Of course, on the way out I spotted the kiosk that sells them! Oh well, theres always next time, although I'm not sure my magyarul is up to navigating between the benefits of "pay as you go" vis a vis "monthly subscription"!

Still felt a bit woozy but not sure if thats because I'm weak having just recovered or weak as I'm still ill! Still, I'm light years better than yesterday and I'm treating myself to a bottle of Port.

Watched a Harry Porter film "Harry Potter and the Secret of the Overdraft" or something. I heard some sort of bang halfway through, sounded like a slat falling off the roof or a cupboard being shifted. I'll check in the morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment