Wednesday 6 January 2010

Snow

Forgot to mention yesterday we had constant snow. Lots of light stuff, like talc, but just didn't stop. Since we;ve been in the minus numbers for ages temperature-wise its sticking. There was a bout 3"s this morning.

Found a letter on my door and the footprints were filled in so they must have come by last night... so thats what that bang was!

It seems to be an invitation to this years pig killing feast but as its in German I can't understand it. I know English and German are related but there's a correspondence only at the simplest levels. It would be the same as if I were Mayor and printed all the invites in Finnish and gave them to all the magyarul speakers.

There's a program of events so I know when stuff happens, just no clue what!

No comments:

Post a Comment