Sunday 6 September 2009

Crash

I managed to scythe a couple of strip around the graden. Basically clearing the nettles from the neighbours boundaried and then marked out a square. As long at its cool this week I should be able to finish it all off by the weekend.

Flipping PC crashed to buggery. I can load Safe mode but normal mode hangs before getting to the logon screen. Have to sort that out tomorrow.

This weekend its the festival of Bucsu. Not entirely sure of the spelling nor the maeaning but lots of people who have left the village come back and theres a big do in the local pub.

I got talked at by one of the local characters and no matter how many "Nem értem" I said, he still carried on talking. No idea what he was on about.

I managed to about 10:30 before I realised that I had too much and went home. (Might have been later!)

No comments:

Post a Comment