Monday 7 September 2009

Cancelled

Today is cancelled.

Later in the afternoon Ifound I could still connect to the internet via safe mode so I logged on to get a copy of Windows so I could renistall. Jeex that was painful. Tok forever and when I got the CD ISO images I found I couldn't burn them to CD. (For the non technical, an ISO image is a digital picture of a CD.) I did find that I could extractthem so thats what I did. A painful amount of fiddling and then I was off installing Windows.

It was only then I thought it would have been a good idea to save all my settings as the new windows was going to format my disk. Too late unfortunately.

Got a nice shiny new Windows Vista but a differfent version of the one I had before. Not sure if I can install all my Dev stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment