Monday 21 September 2009

Monday

Start of a new week.

I was in the shop 6:10 for my bread and milk.

Had breakfast and did some gardening.

I mixed up another batch of Roundup and gave the Knotweed another going over. Seems to be working. You have pale sickly looking Knotweed plants surrounded by total botanic devastation, like a miniature Skaros. I'm now able to get at plant further towards the centre of the clump and give them a taste of Liquid Doom! Muhahahaha.. Where was I? Ah, yes gardening.

I did about an hour with the strimmer on the side lawn so as to compare with Scything. Took about the same time but look different.

Went to Körmend to get a backpack. I thought Tescos would be likely but couldn't find anything there. Got some Guinness though, so not a total loss!

I remembered I need some stuff for my chicken stock so I stopped off at the co-op on the old square and got some bits and pieces.

Made myself a chili and made a start on the chicken stock.

No comments:

Post a Comment