Wednesday 15 July 2009

Beer and Bread pt 2


Beer
Originally uploaded by A John Walters

Today I was up so early I heard the Church chimes. Apparently it chimes at 5am every day. Nice.

Managed to do 1 more row before the heat and flies got too much, at 8am! Theres a lot of work to be done, not least keeping the grass reasonable. Its already knee height and its lucky I did the nettle patch when I did or I'd need an elephant gun to go in.

Since the digging is limited by the heat, I though I just as well sow the seeds in the half I have got dug. Otherwise, if I wait until I've dug it all it'll be August! Its gonna rain tomorrow morning so I'll do a little sowing in the afternoon . (Peas and beans I thought. Reasonably quick growing so I'll probably get a crop off them before winter.)

Racked off the beer. Fairly tasty so I know have 5 gallons of Stout. Wonder what I'll be doing this evening?

Started off the bread process, fresh bread for this evening, yum!


Bread
Here it is!

I see the government is going to fine... erm tax... no, insure everyone's pension with a compulsory £20K. This will hit everyone who has worked and saved for their pension and only the ne'er-do-wells will be better off. We already have National Insurance which is supposed to cover this. Its now shown to be the Ponzi scheme that the people who set it up always knew it was.

No comments:

Post a Comment