Sunday 12 July 2009

My mobiles been on the blink recently so the alarm on it hasn't been going off. the resuolt that by the time I have breakfast, its too warm to do any serious digging. In fact, the neighbours are hgoing back indoors!

So it was indoor jobs again. I managed two lots of washing as the combination of sun and wind dried the clothes in no time..

In the afternoon I did a bit of scything on an area the size of my lawn back home. Over here it kinda got lost. Found a large area of Japanese Knotweed. I'll scythe that Wednesday and then pick up all the bits and burn them. Hopefully, if I do that ever two weeks the roots will become so weak they'll die.

My current work plan is to dig or scythe until my tee-shirt looks like I've been hosed down with water. I'm pretty sure thats a good indicator of when to stop!

No comments:

Post a Comment