Friday 17 July 2009

Phew!

Came back from the pub last night and thought that as the Stout was a bit on the weak side I'd have a night cap or 2. Bad move. Had a bad hangover this morning so no digging.

Got to the low 30s by ten so cancelled my trip to Kőrmend. Set to hit 34C tonight. Phew what a scorcher!

Spoke to Steve about getting a Residency Permit. Seems a bit of a palaver. Got to have passport and EU health card, check. Special tax stamp from the Post Office, um ok next trip to Kőrmend, a copy of your title deeds ( with its own bureaucratic dance) and some sort of proof of earnings... hmmm. Thats gonna be a tough one as I only have my redundancy and savings. I occasionally get paid rent but not regularly enough to show up.

As today I'm trapped inside I started doing all the phoning people tasks I've been putting off. Finished BT off and phoned up Moneycorp to arrange a regular transfer of money to my hungarian account. With luck, that might do the trick

No comments:

Post a Comment