Monday 6 July 2009

Got up with the Larks this morning as I forgot to put the bins out. Had a quick look up the street but couldn't see any bins. this put me in a quandary as I couldn't be sure if today was the right day. About 8 O'Clock the neighbours started putting out their bins so that was OK. Not like back home where the bins are always out the night before even thought the binmen don't come til nine or ten.

I was going to catch the bus into Kőrmend today but the thought of wandering around the place for three hours in this heat was a bit much.

Judit turned up with a charger for my nearly dead phone and offered to take me into town sometime in the afternoon. Hurrah!

Potched about in the tool shed with my scythes and I seem to have got the hang of sharpening them.

Went to Kőrmend and ended up getting an ironing board as well. (Long story, boring too so I'll leave it at that). Got some fresh fruit including lemons. Made a curry out of the chicken leftovers so that's 3 meals I've had out of it and as I'll make a stock out of the rest so a whole chicken is incredibley good value.

No comments:

Post a Comment