Thursday 23 July 2009

Plane


plane
Originally uploaded by A John Walters

Woke up 5 minutes before I went to bed, or at least, that's what it felt like. Sounded like a convoy of lorries was roaring through the village. When I went out to have a look I saw a yellow bi-plane buzzing about.

It was either crop-spraying or Snoopy was looking for the Red Baron.

I went to the shop for bread and milk before they ran out. I decided I'd better water the garden before the sun came up as it would be a hot one today. 20 gallons later and I retired indoors.

I spotted some green shoots and at least these ones are real, unlike the ones people keep seeing in the UK economy.

It was already 28C when I went inside at 7am. Parts of Hungary are set to hit 40C!

So I did the usual indoorsy stuff, ironing, counting cracks in the ceiling, solo I-Spy...

No comments:

Post a Comment